walters added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
It feels weird to do semi-automatic rebases on the client side.  Not saying
it's wrong.  But we need to think a bit about how people manage *automated*
systems.

I guess my question here is - who *wouldn't* want a single stream?  I can think
of an answer for today - with kube in tree, a Fedora major may mean a new kube
major.  (Though we haven't really defined this at all....)

But once we move kube (and possibly docker) into containers, I think we have a
much stronger argument for turning on automatic host updates.  The "container
infrastructure containers" live on their own upgrade cycle.

``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/231