Just wanted to know, is this like a separate standalone page or do you want
to make it into a Gadget (like Twinkle)? If it’s standalone you can use Vue
or React or any other front end framework, but if you want to make it as a
Gadget you’re going to have to do a bit more work to make it work.
Especially if you want to be like Twinkle and add extra buttons to the
existing UI.