On 2/27/2012 11:49 AM, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
On Monday 27 February 2012, Brad King wrote:
The MODULE keyword warning suggests using NO_MODULE which does not
make sense (but it does for CONFIG of course).  Perhaps for MODULE
it can just warn about the min required version.

This is already fixed in the branch which is on stage.

Thanks.

Thanks, that is good for manual reference.  Eventually I'd like
to see a real test that verifies the output for each case.  I

What would you want to test ? The wording of the error messages ?

Yes, and for all cases.  If the wording changes the test should
fail unless it is also updated.  That way we cannot introduce
wording changes accidentally.  This is a concern because much
of the wording is generated in pieces by various conditions.