On 2/28/2012 3:02 PM, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
On Tuesday 28 February 2012, Brad King wrote:
IMO this topic is ready to be merged to 'next' for testing.

Fine with me :-)

I've now merged it :)

I'll delete my various findpackage-branches from stage then ?

In an earlier message I reported that I deleted most of them.
I just now deleted FindPackage_ModeWarning as well.  I have
backups of all of the topics just in case.