Hi,

On Tue, 04 Sep 2012 16:39:44 -0400, Brad King wrote:
On 09/04/2012 04:18 PM, Patrick Gansterer wrote:
I rebased the code and pushed it as "ce" to
https://gitorious.org/~paroga/cmake/parogas-cmake
(git://gitorious.org/~paroga/cmake/parogas-cmake.git)

Thanks!  I'm looking at the first commit that adds the WindowsCE
platform files.  These lines look strange:

  set(MSVC_C_ARCHITECTURE_ID ${CMAKE_SYSTEM_PROCESSOR})
  set(MSVC_CXX_ARCHITECTURE_ID ${CMAKE_SYSTEM_PROCESSOR})

Normally the ARCHITECTURE_ID values are detected by

 Modules/CMakePlatformId.h.in

which is built by running CMAKE_(C|CXX)_COMPILER, which should
be set by the toolchain file to the proper compiler for WinCE.
Shouldn't that be taught about the architectures in question?

Thanks for the feedback. I've updated my changes and pushed it to the same branch.

-- Patrick