Hi,

On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:22:47 -0400, David Cole wrote:
On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 5:56 PM, Patrick Gansterer  wrote:

Hi,

On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:46:02 -0400, David Cole wrote:

Brad merged one of your commits to 'next' today.

Cool.

He's coincidentally working on getting compiler ID uniform
everywhere
at the moment, and so it was easiest for him to take that change
first
and base other work on that.

After things settle from his changes, we'll come back and visit
the
WindowsCE specific portions of your topic branch.

Do you think it's possible to merge
0001-Added-very-basic-Windows-CE-Makefile-support.patch too?
This change would allow at least the usage with NMake Makefiles.

-- Patrick

Yes. After the changes that Brad is working on. Should be next week
sometime.

I saw that Brad merged one of my changes. Are there any other changes the WinCE stuff depends on to get merged?

-- Patrick