On 18/07/13 16:32, Brad King wrote: > On 07/10/2013 08:53 AM, Brad King wrote: >> Also please update the commit messages to include the explanations >> from your email. Go ahead and push to Git by following the >> directions at http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake/Git/Develop > > Thanks. Daniele, please also proceed with the merge to 'next': > > http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake/Git/Develop#Merge_a_Topic_for_Testing > > Sorry, I should have been more clear about how many of the steps > to follow before. If you're prepared to check the dashboard for > errors and resolve them by extending the topic the next day then > it is usually safe to merge to 'next' for testing. Anything that > goes in next can be revised, rewritten, or reverted before it is > later merged to master.
Done, thanks. I'm sorry, I thought I had to wait for some review before merging it. Regards, Daniele -- Powered by www.kitware.com Visit other Kitware open-source projects at http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at: http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe: http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cmake-developers
