Please hold your breath, and don't yet revert my patches because you will end
up with bundle that you cannot code-sign anyway for 10.10 and >=10.9.5 and it
will be bad release that will be rejected by Gatekeeper upon launch.

First of all this is in fact Qt bug, please follow discussion at:

http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2014-September/018505.html

The patches I provided, especially 55707fd5, were intended to workaround that
so app will code-sign with >=10.9.5, especially for Qt case where their
frameworks had incorrect layout causing code sign fail for whole bundle:

        $ codesign -v --deep -s 'Developer ID' CMake.app
        CMake.app: bundle format unrecognized, invalid, or unsuitable
        In subcomponent:
/private/tmp/CMake.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtCore.framework

As I used Qt5 for my own CMake build there is no problem with Qt5 here. But
indeed I haven't try to build CMake against last stable Qt 4.8 (that is known
to have incorrect layout).

Moreover Qt4 seeks hardly for Resources/ folder in framework root, which is not
there anymore as it is not obligatory to have Resource/ symlinks. Also
QtGui.framework misses Info.plist in Version/4/Resources/. So fix is as simple
as:

(1) extra symlink Resources/ -> Version/Current/Resources/ (for sake of Qt SDK)
(2) ensure Info.plist in Version/4/Resources/

I'll try build Qt4 SDK myself as you do and checkout what's the bundle layout
of theirs.

Cheers,
--
Adam