Brad King wrote:

> On 07/02/2015 07:54 PM, Eric Wing wrote:
>> Thank you Brad. When you are ready, let me know how I can help next.
>
> I have basic support with the Xcode generator done.
>
> Please try out this commit:
>
>  Add rudimentary support for the Apple Swift language with Xcode
>  http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=bf112531

"Since Apple is the only vendor implementing the language
right now, the compiler id can be just `Apple`."

This seems somehow wrong. Naming it based on some state 'right now' doesn't
seem future proof. The 'MSVC' compiler id is not called 'Microsoft', the
'QCC' compiler id is not called 'QNX', 'XL' is not called 'IBM'.

Is there a better name?

Thanks,

Steve.