Hi,

Ok, so I just tested you proposal. What I did:
- launched CMake,
- selected MINGW,
- configured a few variables (QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE, SDLIMAGE_INCLUDE_DIR, SDLIMAGE_LIBRARY, SDL_INCLUDE_DIR, SDLMAIN_LIBRARY).
- generated the makefiles.
Did you make sure, that you started with a clean build directory? I always build out-of-source, e.g. in a separate build directory and especially if I use 2 or more different compilers these directories are named different (buildcygwin, buildmingw, buildnmake, buildwatcom, etc.)
- click on start menu, and click on the launcher.
- launched "cmd" (I suppose that this is what you called Windows CLI)
Yes, cmd.exe is the the Windows command line interface.
- went to the directory
- launched "mingw32-make.exe"
And the error is the same as before. The "build.make" is the same as before (I copied the linking part at the end of this mail).
Any idea?

Try with a clean build directory if you didn't do it, and if you build in-source than svn a new copy of you project to get rid of all stale cache files which might lurk around.
I would like to check the value of the variables in the FindSDL.cmake (like "MINGW"...) when I try to compile
my program. Is this possible?
Do you mean something like that:

message(
"UNIX:            ${UNIX}
WIN32:            ${WIN32}
APPLE:            ${APPLE}
MSVC:            ${MSVC}    (MSVC_VERSION:    ${MSVC_VERSION})
MINGW:            ${MINGW}
MSYS:            ${MSYS}
CYGWIN:            ${CYGWIN}
BORLAND:        ${BORLAND}
WATCOM:          ${WATCOM}"
)

Can the problem be relevant to the fact that I am using the MINGW version coming with Qt ?
QT provides it's own MinGW version? But this shouldn't be a problem. The difference between MinGW and MSYS is mainly the environment (cmd.exe and bash.exe) not the compiler - which is in fact the same.

BTW, you can get a verbose output of the make process via the VERBOSE=1 option, e.g.
mingw32-make VERBOSE=1
you get all the details about which flag is used or not used.

Regards,
Werner