Hendrik Sattler wrote:
Am Sonntag 15 Juli 2007 17:10 schrieb Pau Garcia i Quiles:
Quoting Manuel Yguel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Are you kidding? Look at the end of the filelist: "Windows linefeed
source" and "Unix linefeed source".

And the latest RC11? Not mentioned anywhere unless you manually go to the download URL of the 2.4.6 release. There is no link under "Current development distribution". Up to date, I thought that CVS is the only way to get it.
The release candidates are not supposed to be in prominent locations for download. I just put them out and send an email to the list to make sure that people that care try it with their project before the final release. RC11 looks like a go, so 2.4.7 should be out in the next day or so, and I will remove
RC11 at that point.

I will try to put some more text on the web page explaining the different types of source file
downloads.

-Bill