set QTDIR to C:\Qt\4.5.1

# ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#  Qt 4 Section
# ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# by default only QtCore and QtGui modules are enabled
# other modules must be enabled like this:
IF (WIN32)
    SET (QT_USE_QTMAIN TRUE)
ENDIF (WIN32)

# this command finds Qt4 libraries and sets all required variables
# note that it's Qt4, not QT4 or qt4
FIND_PACKAGE( Qt4 REQUIRED )

# add some useful macros and variables
# (QT_USE_FILE is a variable defined by FIND_PACKAGE( Qt4 ) that
# contains a path to CMake script)
INCLUDE( ${QT_USE_FILE} )

# Set the GUI type for different platforms
SET(GUI_TYPE )

# Set some Win32 Specific Settings
IF(WIN32)
 SET(GUI_TYPE WIN32)