On 2010-05-15 11:04-0700 Alan W. Irwin wrote:

On 2010-05-15 09:43-0400 Bill Hoffman wrote:

OK, your right, it does prefer names that show up first in the name list even if they are later in the total path. [...] Not supper easy to fix... FindProgram is actually a pretty complicated function.
But, if someone wants to test/send a patch... :)

My C++ skills are too limited to help here, but I believe swapping the
bodies of the "inner" and "outer" FindProgram methods should do the trick
along with the change that the new outer method (formerly the old inner
method) iterates over all names to call the new inner method.

AARGH.  That should have read

iterates over all paths in the SUPER_PATH to call the new inner method
which iterates over all names.

Alan

Alan W. Irwin

(lbproject.sf.net).