Jeanie,

You have a $2500 copay? That's almost the entire cost of a 30 day supply!

Richard

Hi all,
 I get my Gleevec through mail order.
I have never had any problem as long as they get their $2500 co pay.
I do have to sign for however.
Jeanie<3
In a message dated 2/2/2006 10:41:19 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi Kay,

Thanks for the response.  I have tried calling them and the problem may
be worked out finally the third time around.  I talked to someone and
explained the issue.  At that time I really got not good answer.
However this last time I sent an email to them and the health care
provider that contracts with this pharmacy.  The email explained how I
could not miss a dosage and the problems I have had.  Still no real
response but instead I got a strange phone call asking for  appointment
to set up a time for delivery because a signature was needed.  I think
that is in part because of the email and in part because of the cost of
the medicine.   I think next time I will only order the Gleevec and
then order my other medicine  on a different day.

I too started on 400 mg and never was on interferon.  How long did it
take Ken to go into full remission with 400 mg?  It took the 600 mg
for myself to go into full remission.

Has Ken had many side effects?  I have the nausia and tiredness off and
on but the worst are the cramps (charlie horses) that can occur at any
time.   Last night was the  worst.  I had  cramps in both arches of my
feet and one in my left calf and one in my right thigh.

Glad to hear Ken is doing well.

Thanks for your reply.

John

10 months in full remission and counting.

--
Please visit my Yahoo 360 page at
http://360.yahoo.com/brorichard2005