Hi John,
This $2500 copay is only once a year.  Then I have met my deductable for the year and the all my meds are free for the rest of the year.  It's still a lot of money for me as I am retired and live on a small SS pension. My secondary insurance pays for my meds and I am on Medicare.  I didn't have to go into the Medicare plan because their plan was better than Medicares.  My husband worked for Crown Cork and Seal and even though he passed away, I am still covered by the plan.  It is a worthless plan as far as paying the 20% copay for doctors visits and etc as there is a $2000 deductable on medical; which is just a ploy to get out of paying the copay, however, I thank the Lord daily that they are paying most of my Gleevec bill. I am praying that this medicine will come down in price soon.
Blessings,
Jeanie<3