I'm no Dr., but from my reading, it seems that Trisomy 8 is potentially
serious in patients with AML, but not CML.  It seems to be particularly
serious in the first trimester of pregnancy.  In any event, if you
Google "Trisomy 8" you will find dozens of articles and other
references.  You might also email a couple of the experts like Druker,
Talpatz, etc. and ask them, or go for a consult.  If you tell us where
you live, one of the people on this forum may have a specific
recommendation for you.  In the meantime, I'd hazard a guess that you
will get chapter and verse on the subject from Anjana!

You were DX 2 years ago, and are apparently still getting FISH tests
done.  What are your PCR results?  They are significantly more
revealing than FISH at this stage.