Suzie,
I had a simliar experience with Gleevec. I have been on it since April 04 and around late June nearly all of my side effects had leveled off, and I tried to go back to my job. Well to make a long story short, they came back. The nausea, diarreah(in my house the bath room doors are vaccumed sealed..hehehehe. just kidding) fatigue, and bone and muscle pain all came back. About the only one that has maintained a level, is the eye swelling, that rarely occurs anymore. The nausea is now around almost on a daily basis, along with the others...Check with your doc, but for me nearly the exact same thing happened. It was almost like the Gleevec was pulling a fast one on me or something..hehe. But it still is keeping me in remission, so I can't complain. Take Care,

Terry