Susan, Lori and Rebecca,
Well, looks like we can have our little on line WW meeting while we
support each other with CML eh?  I gained 45 pounds on gleevec. My
normal weigh was 140 but I had lost down to 124 prediagnosis. My
spleen was enlarged.  I wieghed in at 169 a month ago. I plan to get
down to the 135 I need to be at.  I am walking 3 miles a day and doing
the resistance training on the circuit.  My metabolism changed when I
turned 54 and I have to work at getting it off. I can't just diet. So
Rebecca,  I think the exercise would depend on your own metabolism.
Lori, great job!  YOU  inspire ME!  Susan, I find it interesting that
you and I both are minus gall bladders and we both are on a sub-
optimal dose of gleevec and doing well. Isn't that interesting. My
system doesn't handle some vegetables and fruits with out putting me
near the toilet....But I am learning which ones.  I can eat them
cooked or raw- but spinach, broccoli and cauliflower are triggers for
me.
All of you, be well and keep it up!  See what you started Susan? Hee
Hee
Barb