Hey there:

I, too, have no gall bladder......had it removed when I was 24 years
old.
I started out on 400mgs. of Gleevec upon dx'es and that's where I've
stayed
since the beginning.  Nothing really bothers me as far as eating,
except
I have noticed I have a lot of "bloating" at times here
lately.......so have just
been dealing with it. (smile)  Was wondering if anybody else was
having
that problem too.

Also, congrats to those who have lost weight or are going the WW
route.
I have thought about doing that too,  or re-joining Curves.  After my
last
dr's visit and being weighed......the nurse told me that I had gained
four
& half pounds since my previous visit in Feb.  Made me feel really bad
& decided it is time to get serious about watching my diet & exercise
once again.  Some days I get up with more water retention than other
days......and I have noticed this past week,  I really don't have much
of
an appetite......food doesn't interest me much at all. (that's not
happend
before).  I told my husband that here lately it seems the only reason
I eat
is to take medication. (smile) So,  it's probably a good time to begin
eating
a more healthy diet.  Something  new to work on......(smile).

Also to Doug......hang in there and my prayers will be for you through
the
BMT.  I pray all goes well.

Keep Looking Up,
Suzieq