Cammy
Thanks!  I went on line to look it up and I think I will call the
doctor to get a script.  It sounds wonderful. I joined WW on line as
well but I never did check it.I couldn't get the site to work for me
or find my way around ( and I am pretty computer savy). I don't do
meetings because they are not helpful to me. I think the greatest
thing to help me is that I write down what I eat. And I really have a
support system in place with my husband. He has lost 35 pounds on it.
I would go to meetings or join on line again if I see that I am not
sticking to it though. But I think I will.
Be well all,
Barb