Hi Pat
Good to hear from you. I was gramma for the first time Dec. 6  last
year.  It is awesome!  Congratulations!
Have you thought about switching drugs to sprycel?  I understand the
side effects are not so severe.  Gleevec is still playing havoc with
me after 5 years ( June 11) and I am on a 300 m dosage.  I understand
how you must feel.  Menopause is also a nusiance with me as well!  So
if nothing else, I send along my sympathies!
It was good to see your post. Be well.
Barb