The nature of the origin of my CML has always been a bit mysterious
since I've never been near Chernobyl. (The most likely explanation is
that I know nothing about my dad's ancestors.)
But a few minutes after I read this article its potential relevance to
CML struck me (in addition to what seems like to me it's significance
to everyone) so I thought I'd pass it along.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/24/garden/24granite.html?no_interstitial
Patrick