I did a lot of that stuff also and worked in auto factory using all kinds of
chemicals.   Tony

  _____

From: CMLHope@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 8:03 AM
To: CMLHope@googlegroups.com
Subject: [CMLHope] Re: "hot" granite - N.B. benzene

For over 25 years I was doing body work and painting Corvettes on the side
to make extra money.  I had a small business and made a few bucks, but I
think it cost me in the long run.  No cancer in my family.

Lots of benzene and toxic's in paint and thinner.

Greenie

  _____

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up
<http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020>  for
FanHouse Fantasy Football today.