Hi all,
My mom and dad had no cancer at all.
My grandfather smoked a pipe, and died of cancer of the lip. They said it
started on the lip and spread.
My grandmother was never sick, and lived to her 80's. She sniffed snuff,  but
it must have never hurt her.
So not much cancer in my family; some skin cancer that I know of.
Back when I was a kid, they sprayed a lot for mesquitoes.  Didn't seem  to
mind if you were around and breathing it. I've also used a lot of bleach in  my
time for cleaning. When I was dx, I had been giving blood and having xrays
done on my teeth; so go figure.
Who knows what causes CML?
I also was under stress from my hubby's death.  I think stress is a
bigggggggggg factor.
Blessings to all,
Jeanie<3
In a message dated 7/28/2008 2:15:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,