Hi Greenie, Yes that's what they give you in the hospital for nausea and it
would put me right to sleep.
How are you?
Blessings,
Jeanie<3
In a message dated 8/21/2008 5:06:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hi All,

I was taking a drug for nausea, the name of it is Phenergan 25 mg.   What I
found out was that it was a great sleeping pill.  I would sleep  for 7 to 8
hours with this stuff. But I would break them in haft because the  whole pill
made me to sleepy into the next morning.  Only other thing  would be to take a
Xanax before bed time.

Greenie

deal here.