  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: CMLHope@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 4:41 PM
  Subject: [CMLHope] Re: What Should I DO?

  Hi Greenie,
  Good luck with the meds.
  I have very bad luck with most meds.
  I don't take anything right now but my Gleevec.
  I think our bodies respond so differently to meds, so we have to monitor
ourselves and hope for the best.
  I too have insomnia, but haven't found anything to help.
  I've tried about all the new meds for sleep; no luck.
  Hang in there warrior.
  blessings,
  Jeanie<3
  In a message dated 8/20/2008 2:04:37 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL