Friends,
We went to another psychiatrist and this one changed the medication ( just
in case) for escitalopram.

About the paroxetine, I've found some information at
http://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/paroxetine-hydrochloride_d03157_imatinib_d04758.html

we've  changed the medication just to make sure that the PCR results have no
bias due to paroxetine.