Hi Barb and no I didn't get it.
Yes, I would like to know the next line of defense if Tasi  fails.
Thanks,
Jeanie<3
In a message dated 3/7/2009 11:05:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
barbarastan...@cox.net writes:

Hello  good CML Buddies.
I recieved an invitation to attend a Patient Advisory  Board or
patients on second line treatment for CML in Houston April  24-26.  The
invitation says they pay air fare and room and board. They  want to
hear from patients  about how to identify educationl needs. I  assume
they got informtion from my oncologist -- that I was on  tasigna.
I have two requests for this group:  #1 Did any of you taking  tasigna
get this?  Do you plan to go?  and#2.  What would  you like me to
communicate to the group in this area?  I plan to take  them up on the
offer.
Blessings and good things to all us  survivors...
BARB

**************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.  Try
the new Email Toolbar now!
(http://toolbar.aol.com/mail/download.html?ncid=txtlnkusdown00000027)