In a message dated 3/13/2009 1:56:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

Hi Susan,
I pray they will find something that will work for  you.
I have found that the nilotinib (Tasigna) has been the best  for me so far.
Did you onc try a lower dose of Tasigna?
Blessings,
Jeanie<3
rszim0...@aol.com writes:

I  just found this site.  Have had cml since feb 14, 2005,  (great
Valentine's Day present) and have been off all meds since March  2007
because of a brain bleed.  I tried nilotinib and one dose gave me  an
eye bleed so can't take that either.  Dasatinib will probably do  the
same thing, so I am not taking anything.  At this point my counts  have
been stable in cellular, but not in molecular remission.  What do  you
think?
Susan/Rejoicer

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID