Nadya & maggie,
I think I did not express myself very clear with my question.
My question is: are you Chonic Myelogenous Leukemia pacient but since the
begining you have no chomossone philadelphia?
This means that even though you are a CML pacient, what causes your disease
is not this chromossone, cause you never had it.

For example, Nadia, you said "yes" but it the same time you said Ph+ ... I
think it´s not your case... isn´t it?

Ph1-negative CML is a poorly defined entity that is less clearly
distinguished from other myeloproliferative syndromes. Patients with
Ph1-negative CML generally have a different response to treatment  than
Ph1-positive patients.

Ph1-negative patients who have BCR/ABL gene rearrangement detectable by
Southern blot analysis, however, have prognoses equivalent to Ph1-positive
patients.
So, please confirm if you do have a ph negative CML,
Thanks,
Ricardo.

--
Ricardo