Hi Greenie and sorry for your problems.  If you know my  story you know
that Gleevec quit working for me after 5 years.  I started  taking Tasigna and
it only worked for 8 months and I am now on Sprycel, the last  drug out
there for CML.
Don't worry, you can get help for the other drugs if you have  to take
them. I worried every time I had to change drugs but they always get  paid for.
Let us hope it was just a bloop in the test and pray for the  best.
Good luck,
Jeanie<3

In a message dated 6/28/2010 8:14:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,