Hi, I've noticed the same thing about less mail.  I had  blood work at
Northwestern Hosp. in Chicago June 2nd. and my new Doctor called  me to let me
know that cancer cells were showing up in my blood.  I've been  in a study
beginning Feb 5, 2000 and now after all these years I'm having  problems.  She
wants me back June 30 for more blood work, if their is no  change then she
wants to do a BMB.  Of course she told me not to worry, yea  sure.  She
said, their are other drugs out their that we can use.  But  she didn't know
that I get my Gleevec for free from Northwestern.  That I'm  grand fathered in
for life.  Some of these Doctors have no idea what's  going on, their in
their own little world and don't have cancer. They  just go to work each day,
spend 3 min. with you in a room and out the door.  Their are some good
Doctor's out their that will listen but this one I have now,  she's got to go.
I'm going to ask for a different one on my next  visit.  Sorry lady, don't
mean to hurt your feelings but you just don't  understand.

Greenie

In a message dated 6/22/2010 4:39:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,