WOW, what a milestone.  That gives us other folks some  hope.  Greenie
Good luck to you.

In a message dated 7/2/2010 1:37:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
skipd_2...@yahoo.com writes:

Hello to the group,
Jeanie I agree with you, if we have a difference of opinion then, we
should take it off
the group and try to make nice.  I neither agree or disagree when I  do see
a tiff coming on
I have had CML most likely the longest in the world, and the way things
are going
think this may be the end of it.  One of you will become the longest  etc
etc.  I look
at Lottie and see a bright spirit and wish we all could be like  her.
Folks I have seen
many very nice people who did not make it, and wish I could talk with  them
again,
they were wonderful people trying to work through their Cancer.   This past
two
years I have failed all those new drugs (you call them new) and now I am
on nothing.
I look forward to reading email on the site, every day.   You  have
wonderful people
on these groups treat them kindly, you just never know.
thank you group for just being there
Skip Duffie
dx'ed 33 ++ years ago.