Hi, I was told that my pressures are over 100....I really don't know
what that means, but, my pulmonologist told me I am very, very sick.
My condition has improved dramatically with the onset of the Remodulin
pump. I don't like the pump, but, I don't have home oxygen, so, I
guess I should be grateful for that. I just received my discharge
summary in the mail today and it states that PAH (or PH) is a known
side effect of dasantanib. Huh. Nobody told me that before. : )

Thank you for inquiring!! Best of luck to you and your family!!
Kelly