Great Article Lottie,
and the things it tells you to avoid are exactly what has been told to me, at
least once or twice
a month.  My blood reports tell me I have Leukopenia, Neutropenia, and
Thrombocytopenia.
If anyone  has any of these in their report they should look out for your ANC
(Absolute Neutrophil Fill count.)
Talk to your doctor if your below 1000, which is low be extra carful if below
500, normal is around 2000 10 9/L (that should be an upper case little nine)
skipd