Hi Skip, you sure do have a lot of complicated problems but the one thing
that really counts is that your still alive to have these problems. I mean
just look at yourself being a survivor with CML for over 35 years. That is
what really counts. I admire you for all of what you have gone through and
are still going through

You truly have 18's

Marty