Hi all. Had all the same side effects from gleevec. Stayed on it for 5 years.
It quit working for me and was put on tasigna. That was an awful experience for
me. Had to have blood transfusion and it quit working also. Finally was put on
sprycel. It put me into PCRU. Leg pain is gone cramps are gone. However lots of
people are doing good on tasigna and gleevec. If your symptoms are getting so
bad. U might try something new. We just don't know how each person will do on
each drug. Good luck to u
Jeanie
dx 2004
Gleevec