My first onc told me he had a male patient who was in so much pain in his
legs and joints he could barely stand it.  I think he was wondering why I
didn't.
I had all the sweats and fevers during my first battle, and it was probably
 a little of both the CML and the meds.  I use to wake up in a sweat and
take something for the fever.
My spleen never became a problem, maybe because they caught it so  soon.
My platelets and WBC stayed high for a while; it was a mystery to my  onc.
Blessings
Jeanie<3

In a message dated 3/10/2013 10:37:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,