Hi Marcie,  the weather is in the low 80's going to get a  little rain
tomorrow which is O.K.  Move into a house a few months ago, 55  and older, love
it here.  After a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment on the lake  was O.K. but the
no-see-em's ate me alive.  Now be are across from a golf  course and the
house is large.  Grace has be putting in flowers,  painting,etc.  And the next
day I can't move.  I'm getting to old for  this, but the place is looking
real good. Keep in touch and the best to  you.

greenie

In a message dated 3/11/2013 2:35:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,