Hi Jeanie,

I would like to shake your son's hand for insisting that you go see a
doctor when you started having all of those problems. Sometimes we just
don't want to believe that something may be wrong with us and we just
procrastinate. Your not the only one because when I first knew something
was wrong I did the same. Not wanting to go get checked out.

By the way, you mentioned that your WBC and platelets were in the millions
when you were first checked out. I don't think that your WBC was in the
millions but rather in the hundreds of thousands. Your platelets on the
other hand were probably in the millions. Was your spleen enlarged or did
you have any pain from your spleen?

Once someone learns that they have CML or any other cancer then their life
does change forever. It is what we choose to do with out lives that really
matters. From what I can see about you is that your handling this very
well, and I applaud you for trying to help others.

18's Jeanie,

Marty