Hi Marty  good to hear from you.  I remember the nurse who was running the
blood cleaning machine pointing out  all the white blood cells being cleaned
out of my blood. I have it all written down in my faith journal that I started
When I first got sick.
My spleen was never a problem. But I do remember pain in my left side over the
years
I was wondering how many patients were hospitalized and their blood cleansed
when first dx.
More later. Jeanie

Sent from my iPhone