Hi Suzieq,
I have had those injections in the past, and for years they worked for me most
of the time.  I have given up on pain management as there's only so much that
they can do.  With my heart condition, I wasn't allowed to go any further as
pain management wanted to do a procedure that required disabling my pace maker
and my Cardiologist wouldn't let them do it.  After all of that, they just gave
me pain killers, and I figured that my Family Doctor can do that, so that's
where I am at present.  I hope and pray that you can get relief from your pain.
 I also found that sometimes the injections work for a short term, and other
times much longer, so it depends on if they hit the right spot when they give
them to you.  I didn't mind the pain....as I only felt a lot of pressure when
they gave them to me.  Let me know how they are going for you.

I have my liver biopsy scheduled for tomorrow morning, but have to allow a
couple of hours to get to the hospital as it will be rush hour and Allentown,
where I have to go, is a good size city with lots of traffic.  I pray that the
procedure goes well for me.  It will take about 6 hours.  The first couple will
just be getting ready for the biopsy, and the rest is just staying in bed for 4
hours to see if there's any post op problems such as bleeding.  I'm not looking
forward to any of this, but need it done, and will be happy to have it behind
me.

You take care.  I'll let you all know what the results are when I can.  I was
told to stay off of my feet for a couple of days and not to lift anything, so I
will listen.
Many hugs, Millie  (I always think that hugs are a good thing)