Hi Beth....Other then the long wait to have it done, the day went fine.  I left
my house at 6:30 A.M. and went to Allentown (St. Lukes Hospital) and arrived
there around 8:00 A.M.  They had said 8:30, but I gave myself a few extra
minutes to find the place.  At any rate, I then waited almost an hour for
someone to come and take me to where they prep you etc.  After that, I waited
and waited.  Finally a little after 10:00 A.M. the nurse came and said that the
Doctor was running late, and I could reschedule if  I wanted to.  Well, I was
really upset then.  I told them, "No" as I had to go off of my blood thinner
for over a week, and couldn't afford to keep doing that.  I have an irregular
heart beat, and must be on that to avoid having a stroke...or try to avoid it.
At any rate, I finally went in around noon to have it done, and it really
wasn't that bad.  I don't recall having any pain at all.  They give you
something and I probably went to sleep.  The next thing I knew I was back in my
room and all was well.  My blood pressure was the only thing worrying them, as
it was down to 80 over 50 something.  It finally got a little over 100/50
before they'd let me come home.  Didn't get home until 6:00 P.M. so it was a
long day for all of us, but .....now I must wait for the results.  I guess it
will take a few days.  We all deal with so much, but I try to take one day at a
time, and do the best that I can.  I know that you do the same.  I will let you
all know how it is going once the results are back.  I know how much you
struggle with things and you are always on my mind and in my prayers.
Many hugs,
Millie