Hi Beth...Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but I've had a few bad
days.  Guess we all get them from time to time.  I'm glad I make you smile.  I
know having you all write to me and the others brightens my day.  Today was one
with a lot of pain.  I couldn't get up until I took some pain meds, and then
came downstairs and put heat on my back (the right side about mid way down my
back)  It is now radiating around to the side and front, and very painful.  No
one seems to know what's causing it.  The heat usually helps, but today was
just a bad day and nothing much helped.  I hate that because it ruins my day,
and there was a lot I wanted to do.  I did accomplish some, but hope tomorrow
will be better.  I guess we all have to deal with things and know that I'm not
the only one.

Also, this computer has been giving me grief.  I e-mailed my computer guy a few
minutes ago, and perhaps he can get on from the office and find the problem.
If not, I'll have to unplug the thing and have my husband take it to him.  I
did suggest that he could make a house call, but that depends on how busy he
is.  I want to buy a laptop to use in my bedroom.  I have those days when I
stay there a lot, and this would give me something to work on.  I have so many
pictures on here and want to transfer most of them to the new laptop and then
when I have them organized, put them back into this computer and also leave
them on the laptop.  I also want to put them on those stick things (computer
challenged) and  put those into the safe deposit box for my kids.  I have some
photo's well over 100 years old of my grandparents, and some of my husbands
too.  I don't want to loose any of them.  I also have many that I want to
delete as I save everyone I get and I just don't need them all.  Most of the
ones I want to save are of my grandchildren, and other family.  I do have
folders of friends, but my kids wouldn't know who they are, or want them, so
I'm not to worried about those.  I also have ones of my quilts, and I'm sure
that won't be of any interest to them either.  Just have to work on getting rid
of things and organizing them.

Well, I've talked long enough.  Hope that you are having good days.  If for any
reason you don't hear from me, you'll know it's because my computer is down.
Many hugs,
Millie