From: Terrijeff20 <terrijef...@aol.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Aug 4, 2013 9:25 am
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Re: Just wondering if anyone has gone through unrelated
bmt for...

Well, in addition to all of this. My oncologist saw a significant amt of
protein in my urine test from nephrologist. She ordered a 24 hr urine test
which showed microclonal protein. Which warranted a bone marrow biopsy on
Friday. They are now looking at possible multiple myeloma.
In the meantime saw my nephrologist whom said ultrasound showed left kidney at
7.5 cm to which she says it is no longer working at all. I'm living off of 21%
of my right kidney. She wants a transplant consult but needs to wait for biopsy
results as if I show positive for multiple myeloma then I can't do transplant.
I discussed disabiltiy continuation with her and she says people on dialysis
are not disabled. So she can not state that. Only submit current medical
records and state we are managing chronic kidney disease. I'm not looking for a
new disability just for the ckd. I am only looking to continue with all my
combined issues and limitations. Ugh!!  This seems so stressful and so unfair.
How in the heck am I to prove myself to a possible employer when I have appts
weekly and tests. Not to mention fatigue and sleep issues. I just don't get
this whole system.

Thanks for allowing me to vent and please pray for good results from my bmb
which I should get this Wednesday!!

Terri

In a message dated 7/31/2013 3:34:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,