From: Susan Zimmerman <rszim0...@aol.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Aug 4, 2013 7:59 am
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Re: Just wondering if anyone has gone through unrelated
bmt for...

Dear Terri,

Will be lifting you up in prayer for sure.  Wow, such heavy details to try to
encumber you.  HoWEVER, I know you will rise above it because it's how we
handle it with our mind, will and emotions that makes ALL the difference.  I am
so sorry to hear about the kidney and the possible Multiple myeloma.  Remember
we are all here to encourage you in your fight.  You are a warrior like the
rest of us....you can do it!!!  If you want to talk, I can private message you
my phone number....

Blessings,

Susan

"Look among the nations and watch; be utterly astounded!  For I will work a
work in your days which you would not believe, though it were told you."  Hab.
1:5