  From: Mar
  To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 9:42 AM
  Subject: [CMLHope] Getting Results

  Hi, I am new to the group. I was diagnosed January 10 2013. Since then I have
been on Gleevec, failed (due to toxicity twice) and was switched to Dasatinib
which I have toxicity to as well and had to stop taking the medication. Each
time I have had the toxicity my blood levels are so low that it takes 4-5 weeks
for them (neutrophils, platelets and wbc's) to go back to even the lower range
of normal. Thus, I have not yet had any cytogenic or molecular recovery.. if
anything, my last result was going backward. I have another appointment on
December 19th to see if there is any recovery at all... I am keeping my fingers
crossed. It has been quite the roller coaster... I am not sure if others have
had the same type of roller coaster in the first year.

  I just ran into this group tonight and I appreciated reading others emails
about their recovery... thank- you.. Hope to be able to post one of my own
recovery stories one of these days.

  Mar

email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.