Hello!!!! Ihope that youa are all doing fine!!!! I have been out of touch
for a while...been helping someone who needed help. a dear driend and
neighbor.  This Tuesday I will have an appointment at Cengtro Medico...will
see if there is anything new.  I believe that I should be taken off
Sprycel...It is really taking its toll on me with extreme weight gain,
water retention and thyroid problems.  What is sad about it is that my CML
is under complete remission...I am hoping that my oncologists will listen
to me... I will keep you all posted!!!! Love (lost of it) and prayers for
all!!!!

Maria