We've had some hopeful news.  Nick's hemoglobin is moving up a little.
His Oncologists decided to lower the amount of Gleevec per week.  Nick's
feeling so much better, too.  Sure hope the hemoglobin will continue to move
back to a normal level.  We are thankful to have a very thoughtful Oncologist
who keeps up with all the latest medical information on CML.

Thank you all for sharing your updates and information on how different CML
treatments affect you.  Nick sweats a lot.  He has to keep hydrated especially
with this high heat.  Do any of you sweat profusely? This began when he was 1st
diagnosed.  Do your clothes stain where you've sweat?  Just wondered.

Every day is a blessing take care to savor each one.  Elizabeth, Nick's wife
Celebrating 11 years CML and 54 years of marriage this week.

On Sunday, August 24, 2014 5:26 AM, "cmlhope@googlegroups.com"