Hi Eluzabeth,

Hopeful news is always good to hear. I have been in Gleevec since diagnosis 5
1/2 years ago and mostly have night sweats. I take Gleevec with dinner and that
could be why the sweats occur throughout the night. I sleep with a fan next to
me, even in winter. I wouldn't be concerned about this, as it is a side effect
and Nick is staying hydrated.

Best wishes to both of you for positive results as the doctor lowers the
dosage. 11 years is quite a long time and that gives the rest of us hope that
we will do well for many years to come.

Marcie

Sent from my iPad